Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BSiLLY 。◕‿◕。

I never thought of you as a friend,
Nor thought that I'd feel something like this,
So simple like you, so silent.
Talented, smart and as cute as is,
Smiled at me, blurted out the words
that's gonna make me feel at ease

The day after, you've been too kind,
Wore the same color. blue so cute,
How could we be so blind,
And again the next day, again with the color blue,
I think I'm starting to like; love BLUE

Everything starts at the end,
Hypothetically, everything has always been that way,
From me being torn into pieces and lost direction,
Is now thinking of what i should be saying at this section,
You're really is such an inspiration, "lover boy" :)

THE STORY BEHiND:
"I'm really nervous saying anything about this. Haha ='_'= but I guess I can say a few.  He's a secret guy. Actually just an inspiration. He's really awesome. That's it ,enough, everything's in there.^_^ "

2 comments:

  1. --pustahan! naging inspired ka d2 ky BILLY! ehem! ky RAYMOND pla!? nyahaha:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bena !!! HAHAHA. Ibuking naman daw xD HAHA> Eiiiiii :DD HAHA.

    ReplyDelete