Wednesday, May 25, 2011

07 After 13 ❃

Woke up cold, dizzy,
" You have a hangover, missy ",
By 7:30 I got home,
Realizing something I know,
It's my mom's special day, oh my !

Waiting in line,
For the office to open by nine,
Got tired of standing,
In the middle room I saw you entering,
Accidentally you and me had a glimpse of what used to be

I saw a part of you while I'm in the test,
Doing my best not to look at my guest,
To focus on the important matter,
To show you that I've moved on; though sadder,
Force myself that you and I is done and over

I may have moved on,
But this lost love will keep sailing on,
A promise I made,
A promise that'll be safe,
More like of a pledge to everyone I laid

I'll not force you to be back,
'Cause I'm tired of putting everything in one sack,
It's your choice, your decision,
It may be true or just be forever an illusion,
You'll still be my everything ..

THE STORY BEHiND:
"Seventh day of the month and thirteen days since we've been apart.  from the words itself, obviously I kinda had a couple of drinks. It really is a downfall on my part. Why did everything that happened on that day have to be so unexpected?"

No comments:

Post a Comment