Wednesday, May 25, 2011

04 After 05 ⊱✿

It's been horrible nowadays,
Maybe this is really the stage,
Of moving on, what do you say?,
Are you feeling it too? Stuck in a cage,
Wanted to be free, trying; but can't.

What would it be really like without "us"?,
I still don't know, I need the answer,
As soon as possible, can you tell me fast?,
I'd made up my mind, 50% i guess sir,
Such fool, is what I have always been.

Will you be the one?,
Make it last forever,
Could you be that someone?,
Someone who'll leave me never,
I loved you once, always have, and always will .. 

THE STORY BEHiND:

"This is where the tragic confusion started. It's like I know it's over. But then there's something telling me I can move on but don't leave him completely. It's always the thought of that dream/ nightmare .. or whatever it is. I know I can make a decision. Someday.."

No comments:

Post a Comment