Tuesday, August 30, 2011

▌▌ SoLidarity ►

[~ I luckily found in my Case Digest copy. I can still clearly remember how, why and when I wrote this :'>]

Nature and I connect
Making most of this correct
Fresh air I can feel
Smile through the sight of the hill
I thank thee; solidarity, my friend

Rose, biscuits and space
They're all I need in this phase
How solemn can this day be?
As trees had come to see me
Amazed at things, I see solidarity

Temperatures' a different fold
Not too hot, not too cold
Music appears to be my friend too
No more songs that'll make me feel blue
You've always been and will always be
My friend, Solidarity


"A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you'll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh,To have it leave, you'd rather die.You hope you've found that special rose,
'cause you love and care for the one you chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment