Monday, August 29, 2011

08 After 14 ❀

[ NOTE: This post should be after "07 After 13" I just edited some things so it was posted as the "latest post". NVM. :) ]

Feeling so relished,
Now I know everything's finished,
I'm starting to feel new,
Trying to see the other view,
Of everything that I have seen before

Wearing a button-filled sweater,
I never felt the pain until sometime later,
The wound that I have gained,
Wondering why it marked like a letter "J",
Maybe a destined coincidence

What could be its meaning?,
When I have forgotten and left you completely,
Does it mean that I should miss you?,
Or is time testing me of what I have put myself into,
Remind me that like the wound, you, inflicted me pain

In this hallway, alone writing,
Put on my earphones listening,
To the song I used to tag you in,
The song which had the title and lyrics in irony,
Stereos' "Butterflies" is its name

I hear those songs we used to listen to,
But never to worry,too,
Because all those times I hear those songs,
They're like just an ordinary songs now,
Should never be given meaning and should never be remorsed

THE STORY BEHiND:
"I greeted the day with a smile. Everything went well. And LiTERALLY, I really had a wound [ I included the picture of it, if anyone's curious ]. I think  I got that when I got out the jeepney I was on, held the door then some pain scratched my wrist. It really felt like just a scratched so I didn't gave it too much attention. When I got home, there I saw and added it in the poem again. Really weird."


No comments:

Post a Comment